You can assign tasks to more than one user and impose conditions on the completing tasks.
Editor users may assign tasks by doing the following:
- Go to "Entities" and click on the entity's "Legal Name" link to view the desired record.
- On the "Tasks" tab, click "Add" to assign a new task. Assign one or more users to the task.
- In the "Completions Required" field, select "All assigned" to require all users to complete the task or "One assignee" to mark the task complete when any one of the assigned users completes the task.
- If needed, you may enter a due date, additional notes explaining the task, and upload or link attachments.
- Click "Submit" to assign the task. An email notification will be sent to the assigned users.