Lextree allows you to manage legal entity documents in a flexible way. You can upload or link to document. You can also categorize documents in a way that suits you.
Editor users may create new or edit existing document records and attach files related to an entity by doing the following:
- Go to "Entities" and click on the entity's "Legal Name" link to view the desired entity record.
- Click “Add” on the "Documents" tab below the entity summary information, or click on an existing document name.
- You may upload file attachments or copy a URL to store a link to a file stored in another document repository.
- You may setup email alerts for the document by clicking the "Send Alert?" checkbox and selecting the desired alert email timing, frequency, recipients, and message.
- Click "Submit" to create or edit the document record.