Editor and Reader users may view entity records by going to “Entities" and clicking on an entity's "Legal Name" link. You may view related record details on each of the tabs below the entity summary information (tabs may include "Documents", "Requirements", "Ownership", "People", "Alerts", "Tasks", and "Notes"). If you have been granted document access, you may view, download or print attachments by clicking on the file or website links on the "Documents" tab.
Editor users may update the entity and related records by doing the following:
- Entity Summary: Click "Edit" to update summary entity information.
- Entity Organization Chart: Click "Chart" to display a graphical organization chart for the entity.
- Edit Groups: Click on the "Groups" button to add or remove user group access to the entity record.
- Update Status: Click on the "Status" button to update entity status. Setting an entity to "Inactive" status will disable any associated alerts or tasks. Inactive records may be accessed at "Entities" by clicking on the "Inactive" filter option.
- Edit Alerts: To update alert settings for related documents or requirements records, click on the name of the desired document or requirement record on the appropriate tab and scroll to the bottom of the edit form to update the alert settings for that record.
- Add or Edit Documents: Click on the "Documents" tab to add or edit documents and related alerts (see the detailed help sections regarding documents for more information).
- Add or Edit Requirements: Click on the "Requirements" tab to add or edit annual reports / statements and/or other requirements and related alerts. Click "Add" to add new requirements or click on the name of a requirement to edit. At the bottom of the add and edit forms, you will have the option to setup email alerts for the requirement record.
- Add or Edit Ownership (Parents / Subsidiaries): Click on the "Ownership" tab to add or edit parents and/or other subsidiaries. Click "Add" to add new parents / subsidiaries or click on the name of a parent / subsidiary to edit.
- Add or Edit People (Directors, Officers & Other Contacts): Click on the "People" tab to add or edit directors, officers, or other contacts and related alerts. Click "Add" to add new directors, officers, or other contacts or click on the name of a person to edit. At the bottom of the add and edit forms, you will have the option to setup email alerts for the term expiration date of any director, officer, or other contact record.
- Add or Edit Tasks: Click on the "Tasks" tab to add, edit, or complete tasks (see the detailed help sections regarding tasks for more information).
- Add or Edit Notes: Click on the "Notes" tab to add or edit notes (the name of the user posting the note will automatically be included along with the date of the note). Click "Add" to add new notes or click on the posted date of a note to edit.