Admin users create user accounts by doing the following:
- Go to "Settings" > "Users & Groups" > "Users".
- Click “Add”.
- Enter the user’s name and email address.
- Select "Yes" under "Send Welcome Email?" to send an email message to the user with login instructions and a temporary password after you complete the account setup. If you choose not to send the welcome email, the user will not be able to access Lextree until you update the user's account and choose the "Reset Password & Send Welcome Email?" option.
- Assign "User Roles" to the account. Click on the "User Roles" information button for a description of each role. Depending on the assigned roles, you will be presented with various other account settings that will enable you to assign the user to "Groups" and additional settings regarding record access and email preferences.
- Click “Submit” to create the user account.
NOTE: "Groups" assignments are required for certain user role assignments. You can create additional "Groups" at "Settings" > "Users & Groups" on the "Groups" tab.